Whiskey Bravo Air assumed the fixed base operations at Inverness Airport in 2011.
Whiskey Bravo Air, Inc.
3528 S. Airport Rd
Inverness Florida 34450
Phone (352) 341-0322
Fax: (352) 341-0323
- Airport management
- Aviation fuel
- Aircraft ground handling
- Aircraft parking (ramp or tiedown)
- Hangar leasing / sales
- Passenger terminal and lounge
- Flight training
- Aircraft rental
- Aerial tours / aerial sightseeing
Aviation Fuel Services
Fueling 24 hours/day
The GPS Approach to the airport has been approved and is scheduled to be published on April 5, 2012.
Getting to Inverness Airport:
- From the East: From I-75, exit 329 toward Inverness. Turn left onto FL 44-W. Travel 15 miles. Go left at the fork onto US-41S. In 1.5 miles, turn left at Airport Road.
- From the South (Tampa): Take US-41N to Airport Road in Inverness. Turn left at airport Road.
- From the North (Gainesville): Take I-75S. Exit 329 and follow directions from the East
- The GPS Approach to the airport has been approved and is scheduled to be
published on April 5, 2012.